Library
Expo
People Search      Who's New?      Forums       Blogs
Member Forums    Natural Remedies    Dogs and homoeopathy Post reply
 27-04-2007 09:09:41 AM
Jayne
Jayne

Hi there

Daisie in my pic has been treated by a wonderful vet 'Chris Day', I need to fax him and get an appointment as Daisie has a recurring problem, symptoms are either sore ear (right) red, hot usually dry but sudden flare up (rape fields close by?) this time it's wet red/hot ear flap. We have resorted to conventional med due to the severity of it and with no chance of seeing Chris this week.

Any ideas?

Thanks

JayneC x

6-05-2007 06:53:57 PM
Jayne
Jayne

Hi Jayne,

sorry for the late reply to your request for help with Daisie- I was hoping you might have had a response by a Homeopath, and you've probably seen the chap you mention in your post by now..........but for the future you might want to know about a really useful book that I refer to for my own cat and dogs called
' Before the vet calls' by Francis Hunter which is a guide on Homeopathic first aid treatment for pets published by Thorntons (IBSN 0-7225-0825-5).
I've found it to be invaluable and have never needed to take them to the vets, apart from being neutered and my cat having a tooth removed , but combine Homeopathic remedies with my own approach of Health Kinesiology.

Hope this is of interest to you,

Regards , Jayne

Last edited: 7-05-2007 08:48:44 PM

8-05-2007 07:58:22 AM
Jayne
Jayne

Thanks Jayne

I have a few homoeopathic books and we have a got an appointment next monday to see Chris so we'll see what he says. I've exhausted my knowledge and at present apis 30c is managing the symptoms....just.

So kind of you to offer some ideas,

Jaynec x

18-06-2007 02:15:07 PM
Helen
Helen

hi, sorry I have been absent from all forums for a while but will help if I can. How's your dog now? I am a registered homeopath, not a vet so it is illegal for me to treat animals, however I can advise you, for free. contact me via my profile if you wish, or have a look at www.naturalhealthanswers.co.uk.

Displaying results 1 - 4 of 4 records found

Terms of Use   |   Privacy Policy   |   About Us   |   Contact