International Sites   Help   Login

United Kingdom Edition

Member Forums  »  Aliens & UFOs  »  Am I the only one here that believes in this??? Post reply
 30-06-2008 08:43:26 AM
Debra
Debra

Hello Asif and all.....
I recall being at work once talking about UFO's and spirits etc etc, and one of the girls said to me that she had always thought I was intelligent and hearing me talk about 'stuff like that'...changed her opinion of me!!!
I was dumbfounded - I had more intellect in my whole being than she had in her little finger yet she found me 'stupid'....until that is when our office was visited by a spirit....you know...elevator started rising on it's own...internal phones going off. I had seen this spirit in our rest room and she was ok...nothing sinister but it spooked the life out of the 'non-believers'....

But I still stick to my beliefs. My son who is also a firm believer in UFO's seems to think that there really are wormholes and vortex's which we - one day - will be able to pop back and forth from - and I hope I am alive to witness it so that I can say...you know what? Told you so!!!!

I do a lot or reading on this subject....it's is something I want to know more on. I love the Universe, I love the photos which the Hubble telescope give us...such a vast sea of planets and solar systems, knowing that something is out there maybe looking back and in their own way thinking the same as us.....Is there anybody out there?....
Namaste
Debra

7-07-2008 09:09:04 AM
The Psychic Emporium
The Psychic Emporium

Namaste, I do not come by the site as often as I would like, But I can tell you that in
profound opinion, you are indeed right to assume that unidentified as they may be
there is a reason for there existence, as one day if privileged to do so we may find out. As for Spirits, well the one really answers the other, as we do not have a clue
what these beings are or where they come from, they have found away to penetrate
are tangible world from where ever there world may be. And no one knows if they are
Alien or Spirit, or Both.

7-07-2008 01:48:12 PM
Debra
Debra

Hello Kenneth
Thanks - it is so nice to find like-minded people.
My Grandmother was 86 when she passed over and she always said that if you was a firm believer in Aliens and UFO's then just maybe - they were in our genes...I loved her philosophies....
Debra

7-07-2008 07:26:04 PM
Helen
Helen
Asif wrote:
With all the press coverage in the uk about sitings of "UFOs" in the national press, it does make you wonder.
Does that include the Welshman who reported a bright stationary object...that turned out to be the moon? ;)

8-07-2008 03:53:47 AM
Debra
Debra

Oh dear.....
Deb

9-07-2008 03:05:37 AM
Jon
Jon

I see UFO's regularly, do you think it has anything to do with the number of scotches I've had??

24-07-2008 12:35:37 PM
Steph
Steph

Lol, Debra - it sounds as though the spirit at your work is on your side and backing you up.

"Non-believer's" attitudes can be a real problem. I remember a very good friend of mine (a physicist) once trying to imply that I couldn't be a good scientist because I believed in auras.

The trick to managing this, I've found, is to ask them to back up their opinion. Usually they can't - it is an opinion founded on the fact that some people who believe in aliens or new-agey stuff are nutters, and they are the ones that the general public hears about most.

In my experience, I simply explained that my spiritual beliefs were actually highly logical and all stemmed from an initial assumption that there is an as-yet-undetected "energy" that everything manifests from in a kind of feedback loop, and that this basic assumption was a lot more believable than the notion of an omnipotent God that created everything and cares about each individual, so if he was going to criticise me he also needed to criticise our Christian friends. That shut him up. :) He even expressed a slight interest in what I had to say after that.

So, if you are being ridiculed for your beliefs, challenge the ridicule, present a rational argument (but without resorting to over-interpretation of facts and science) and you may even enlighten a few people...

Sx

26-07-2008 08:52:07 AM
Debra
Debra

Hello Steph and all
I love that....I am going to put your phrase to the test next time someone points a finger at me!!!
Talking of odd things....we have a spirit decided to plonk itself in our house....a sort of black shadow. My 22 year old son has been seeing it for a while now and I must admit, I have felt the presence. My husband saw a back shadow stream past him the other night while he was looking after our grandson who quit crying the minute the thing past by.....maybe it wants to babysit!!! Sure worked with three year old Cody who had been having a tantrum for about 30 minutes .... then shut right up when he saw the shadow....wonder if I can hire it out like a Nanny 911???
I will sage the house today....
Namaste
Debra

9-12-2009 06:21:39 PM
Scott
Scott

The Scientology book called Dianetics, which is now on DVD, will explain exactly
this stuff and how we can tap into it .....

10-12-2009 10:32:51 AM
Jon
Jon

Oh good, scientology has all the answers, great...hmmmmmmm

1-01-2010 06:25:59 PM
G
G

Does anyone know anything more about the non-terrestial officers that gary mckinnon was talking about? and is this mentioned in the disclosure project?

Last edited: 1-01-2010 07:17:02 PM

2-01-2010 04:03:17 AM
Helen
Helen
Debra wrote:
I was dumbfounded - I had more intellect in my whole being than she had in her little finger yet she found me 'stupid'....
Erm....I think you mean that the other way round, Debra....more in your little finger than she in her whole being!!?

22-09-2010 03:06:02 PM
Kevin
Kevin

Proof of aliens among us?

Insane hybridisation of puritans and buffalo, I give you the Bush clan and Republicans in general. If you need evidence of weird UFO conspiracies, you don't have to look much further than our self-proclaimed betters on the political and religeous right.

What about that nutty woman form Alaska - America's own bovine spongiform encephalopathy epidemic? Someone has definitely been doing something naughty with cattle, there.

Didn't mean to come over all sexist there - I've been saving the BSE thing since Mrs T slunk into the shadows.

23-09-2010 02:11:39 AM
Suzanne
Suzanne

I am keeping an open mind.
And I am quite comfortable saying: I do believe in UFOs. And would even go so far as to say that some human forms evolved from this planet and that it is also possible - that the evolutionary link science is looking for, the giant leap from ape to man - is that aliens, either mated or genetically altered the forms that were here. How’s that!

See Old Testament Genesis 6: “There were giants on the earth who were descendants of human women and supernatural beings.” So interesting! Then there is the wonderful research of Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin. Google them if you haven't hear what they have to say.

But like I started off saying: I’m keeping an open mind.

26-09-2010 07:59:52 PM
Martin
Martin
Suzanne wrote:
I am keeping an open mind.
And I am quite comfortable saying: I do believe in UFOs. And would even go so far as to say that some human forms evolved from this planet and that it is also possible - that the evolutionary link science is looking for, the giant leap from ape to man - is that aliens, either mated or genetically altered the forms that were here. How’s that!

See Old Testament Genesis 6: “There were giants on the earth who were descendants of human women and supernatural beings.” So interesting! Then there is the wonderful research of Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin. Google them if you haven't hear what they have to say.

But like I started off saying: I’m keeping an open mind.

I like 8-)

Displaying results 21 - 35 of 35 records found

Display page: 1 | 2 | Previous

Sponsored Links