International Sites   Help   Login

United Kingdom Edition

Member Forums    Environmentalism & Ecology    WASHING POWDER/PANIC ATTACKS/DEPRESSION Post reply
 2-11-2008 12:27:02 PM
Jon
Jon

Has anyone used the Miracle 2 soap, it can be used for everything, it is expensive, it is a concentrate, and it works really really well.

3-11-2008 04:58:00 AM
Ann
Ann

I will forward the info across to you Yasmin, a bit later. You will love it!

The washing powder you mention sounds lovely, but unfortunately for myself, I cannot inhale essential oils.

Miracle 2 Jon - nice name! Can you get it from health shops?

Ann :)

3-11-2008 01:12:23 PM
Jon
Jon

Hi Ann, no you can't get at health shops, from what I know, you have to huy online. If you google miracle II you will find heaps of info. I have a co-worker who swears by it.

3-11-2008 06:42:01 PM
Yasmin
Yasmin

Thank you Ann, that would be brilliant.

love
Yasmin
Stairway Of Life

10-01-2012 05:17:22 AM
Sue
Sue

Only just come across this thread! I'd never heard of such an extreme reaction as that little boy but maybe we're all affected in lesser ways. I switched to eco friendly products a couple of years ago and also use soap nuts - which work well for me besides being economic.

19-10-2012 08:44:46 AM
Del
Del

Hi, I overcame the problem of buying eco-friendly products at rip-off prices by going to www.greenerworldproducts.co.uk...

12-12-2012 01:18:44 AM
detain
detain

As the discount north face jackets of a large company, I wanted to ensure the greatest length of use when installing my new company investment. The Breeze drink helps boost athletic performance with a reservoir of www.discountnorthfacejacketsv.com , Vitamin A and Potassium. The season currently starts on the Thursday night in the first full week of September and runs weekly to late December or early January. In 2010, it will take place the week prior to the Super Bowl, in www.discountnorthfacejacketsv.com , Florida.

Displaying results 21 - 27 of 27 records found

Display page: 1 | 2 | Previous

Sponsored Links