Ian and Jenny Liddle, 3 Primrose Terrace, Midsomer Norton, Somerset, England, BA3 2US, Telephone 01761 413 022
Visit Excellart's website
Excellart is a vegan-owned, ethical marketing and design partnership, registered with The Vegan Society, and have created the designs for the zone pages of the Holistic Local Expo.
We offer a wide range of services to promote businesses and organisations, and the products and services they offer.
We specialise in all types of printed design, website design, marketing advice, marketing planning and public relations services. In fact we can do just about anything to promote your business - and it won’t cost the earth!
We are a husband and wife team, and have over 20 years’ marketing and design experience in the commercial, charity and education sectors. Ian holds a post-graduate CIM Diploma in Marketing and is a member of the Institute of Direct Marketing and Jenny is a trained fine artist who holds a BA Hons in Art in a Community Context with Music.
We have worked with many high-profile companies including The Vegan Society, the Environmental Transport Association, Yorkshire Hemp, R&R Tofu and Freerangers.
We offer a 10% discount to vegan businesses.
Why are we ethical?
• Ethics are at the heart of our business.
• We seek and promote our business in an ethical and professional manner.
• There are no hidden extras in our charges.
• We buy ethically and locally where possible, and recycle.
• We will promote your business ethically, too.
• We do not use stereotypical imagery.
• We only market to children if it’s beneficial.
• We refuse to promote products that encourage smoking, the use of drugs and alcohol, or involve excessive levels of pollution, waste or noise.
• And we donate 2.5% of profits to charities or community groups.
New business advice
PR – for newspapers, radio and television, services include results only.
Logos, corporate stationary & packaging design
Leaflets, flyers & large format print
Brochures, catalogues & newsletters
Website design and on-line marketing
You can visit www.excellart.co.uk for a full list of our services
What people have said about us
• We designed a press advert to promote Yorkshire Hemp’s hempmarket.com website to consumers - the owner commented 'Thank you for a great job at short notice'.
• We created a website for R&R Tofu, promoting its Clear Spot range - located at www.clearspottofu.co.uk. Our client, Ron Malarkey commented – ‘...thank you for your hard work on the web site. It looks very good’.
• We designed a banner stand, advert and are running a PR campaign for The Natural Skincare Company, to promote it’s Paul Penders range. Owner, Amanda McGillivray said – ‘Banner was lovely - many thanks’.
• And we have designed a leaflet for The Vegan Society to promote their partnership with The Phone Co-operative. Dave Palmer, Head of Marketing said, ‘The Society was pleased to work with such an ethically minded group… [and]… found your service friendly & professional’.
• Brigit Strawbridge – from the BBC2 show ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green’ at The Ultimate Green Show – remarked that our banners were ‘…incredibly attractive.’
• Vegan company YAOH, writing for ‘A Vegan Guide To Bristol 2006’: ‘Lovely couple, often to be seen at the various vegan events around the UK, including Bristol.’
Why Choose Excellart?
We have a very good understanding of branding and its importance to any business. We can help you develop a clear corporate brand, and develop a set of guidelines so that a consistent image is portrayed all the time.
Because we provide such a wide range of marketing services, we will give an unbiased view of how to promote your business. There is no obligation to use any of our additional services, so we will not be directing your strategies and plans towards these areas.
We can give you consistency of image and message across a wide range of marketing campaigns and media, as we specialise in a wide range of services, which may be difficult to achieve with several agencies. This also makes your life simpler – just briefing and dealing with one agency.
We are ethical in approach, and will give you the best advice to the best of our ability, whether we work on a one-off project, or on a long-term basis. We want your business to succeed and will help in the way you want or need us to.
We provide a service entirely tailored to your needs, so we will not give you anything you do not need.
You can contact us on 01761 413 022, email to [email protected], or visit our website at www.excellart.co.uk